How do I use my Yarlap?
As a non-surgical, non-pharmaseutical, non-implanted device: You do not wear Yarlap® all day. Only 20 min a day for your workout!
1. Put the pelvic floor muscle stimulator into Channel A or B (does not matter which one).
2. Generously apply lubricant onto the pelvic floor muscle stimulator.
3. Insert the pelvic floor muscle stimulator into the vagina with the silver parts facing towards your hips.
4. Press the "ON" Button.
5. Select the desired program you would like to use.
6. Select intensity for a comfortable pelvic floor muscle contraction. Every woman is different, so pick what feels comfortable for you!
That is all!
Please make sure you read the full instructions, including cleaning the pelvic floor muscle stimulator in the user manual.
Quick 3 min Tutorial
With a push of a button, Yarlap®’s clinically proven programs will begin urinary incontinence treatment through pelvic floor muscle stimulation.
Yarlap® instructs your pelvic floor muscle to gently contract. This will show you how the Kegel exercise should actually feel.
All you need to do is choose which program and intensity feels right for you and you're ready to start! The programs are timed down to the very second. Watch the video for a step by step instructional video on how to use your Yarlap®!